Sunday 4 January 2015

Greys











After seeing this amazing Topshop cape featured on Hannah Crosskey's Instagram, I just knew that I had to have it! I searched for it everywhere online but it was sold out everywhere, so when I spotted it in Selfridges in Birmingham, I was overly excited!
Seeing as its only £35 I think that's an absolute bargain for Topshop.
Paired with my all time favourite black ripped jeans and grey turtle neck jumper.
Then on to two of my lovely Christmas presents, these fabulous pointed faux crocodile shoes from my amazing best friend and then this beaut handbag from the lovely Liv, which I have absolutely fallen in love with because it looks very similar to a Celine bag!
 
 
Cape - Topshop (now back in stock)
Turtle Neck - Primark
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Primark
Bag - Forever 21
 
 
 
Thanks for reading!
Erin - One Big Floordrobe x 

No comments:

Post a Comment