Sunday 26 October 2014

The End Of Summer - Part 3

 
Sunshine
Night Five
 


 


 
Completely fell in love with this skirt when I first saw it, so I was over the moon when Jade London wanted to do a collaboration with me. This 'Sunshine' skirt is perfect for any occasion, day or night!
I decided to go for a colourful top as I feel it makes both pieces stand out.
 
Keep your eyes peeled for a post soon on how to wear this skirt day and night!
 
Bralet - H&M
Skirt - Jade London
Shoes - Desire Clothing (similar here)
 
 
 
Check Mate
Night Six
 

 



 
This has got to be one of my favourite holiday outfits (probably because its black and white!).
Just like my unhealthy coat addiction for winter, for summer I had a kimono addiction and this checked one is definitely my most favourite! 
If any of you have seen this skirt in H&M, it also comes in a floral print and if you've never tried it on, then you need to! As soon as you do, you'll want it. The fit to it is absolutely amazing!
It's such a nice high waisted fitting (I love everything high waisted), so you're able to wear a crop top with it without half your belly hanging out!
This skirt is £10 in the sale now so get it before its gone!! (only on sale in store, not online)
 
90's Crop Top - USC
Kimono - H&M
Skirt - H&M
 
 
 
Floral
Night Seven
 

 



 
I waited all holiday to be able to wear this playsuit, as I saved it for the last night which was my cousins birthday. I never really go for anything floral but there was something about this playsuit that I just really liked!
 It is a really nice fitting but due to H&M sizes being a pain in the arse, I had to go up like 10 million sizes!
My lovely clutch from Koko Couture has made another appearance, I thought this worked well as the white in the bag went with the white parts in the flowers!
Once again I'm wearing my Desire Clothing sandals, these are literally the comfiest shoes in the world and they just go with absolutely anything!
 
Playsuit - H&M
Clutch Bag - Koko Couture
Sunglasses - Jeepers Peepers
 
 
 
 
 
Erin - One Big Floordrobe x


No comments:

Post a Comment