Tuesday 10 June 2014

Monki Wishlist



 
 
The other week I was on ASOS and I came across the brand 'Monki'. I'd heard of the company before but I never really knew anything about them and what kind of stuff they stocked.
After spending hours on ASOS, I then went on to buy a pair of trousers, dress and bralet from Monki but I could of bought a whole lot more...this is where my wishlist comes in.
It's safe to say that this wishlist shows that I have a serious addiction to clothes because of the amount that is on it. I think that it's acceptable though because..well, I've just fallen in love with Monki.
 
I've made two separate wishlist's, one from the main Monki website and one from the collection on ASOS.
 
 
 
This is my wishlist from the main Monki website.
As you can see my love for monochrome is still there but I have tried to add some colour in there.
 
 
 
 
I am absolutely in love with all 3 of theses oversized crop tee's.
I think that they would be perfect for holiday as you can pair it with either high waisted shorts or a mini skirt.  
Seeing as these tops are only £8 each, they will all definitely be joining my wardrobe next pay day!
 
Click below to find these tee's online -
 
 
 
Even though the pastel colours are planning on being big for Spring/Summer, I could never disown my black's and white's.
I love how simple both of these tee's are but yet they're statement pieces. Style either of these with black high waisted ripped jeans and a pair of all black converse.
 I love anything with a collar so this cropped polo really caught my eye. At £20 I thought that it was a little pricey for what it was but then I thought to myself, if I saw that in Topshop or Zara for £20 I'd think it was a bargain.
 The oversized tee is perfect if you're having one of those days where you just can't be bothered but yet you still want to look fashionable. Seeing as this tee is now £5 in the sale, it's a definite must have.
 
Click below to find these tee's online -
 
 
 
 
I already own a pair of Monki trousers and I have to say that they're the comfiest trousers I've ever owned, it feels like you're wearing pyjamas! I love how they have such crazy prints on, that's why I've fallen in love with these 'Rita Trousers'. Even though these trousers are really casual, I think that you could dress them up with chunky boots and a white or blue cropped blouse or bralet.
These trousers are now £8 in the sale, BARGAIN!!
 
I love wearing oversized t-shirt dresses but because I'm tall, I sometimes struggle to find ones that are long enough to wear with bare legs. So when I came across these 'Sara Pedalpushers' I thought that they would be great styled with a white oversized t-shirt dress, a black PU leather bumbag and some New Balance trainers. A perfect outfit for a night out in Magaluf (where I'm going in 58 days eeekk)!!
These are now £5 in the sale, yet again another bargain!
 
Click below to find these item's online -
 
 
 

 
Now onto the accessories, cannot forget those!
 
Every summer I end about buying about 10 different pairs of sunglasses. For this summer I had told myself that I wasn't going to buy loads again but then I came across these sunglasses, which I have absolutely fallen in love with. I love how different they are compared to previous sunglasses that I've owned.
My absolute favourite ones are the 'Mandy Sunglasses' (which are the green ones). They're such an unusual shape which I absolutely adore and I love the print.
I already own glasses like the other 2 pairs in the photo but you know what they say (well what I say anyway)...you can never have too many pairs of sunglasses!
All of these are priced at £8 which I think is a really good price.
 
I will 100% be ordering this bag and phonecase come payday!
I love how the design on both the items are the same. Kind of looks like an illusion!
I've been looking for a travel bag for agesssss and this one is just perfect! For only £18 in the sale and the phonecase only priced at £6, its an absolute steal!
Can you tell I'm a bargain hunter?!
 
Click below to find these item's online -
 


 
Now onto the Monki collection on ASOS - Monochrome madness!
I know I keep saying that I love Monki but I really do love it.
These 3 pieces are so on point!
 
Click below to find these item's online -
 
 
You can find the Monki collection on ASOS here
 
 
 
Look how beautiful these two bikini's are!
Clip clasp at the front, mesh panelling on the back, triangle shape which makes them look a lot like Triangl.
I love the prints on both of the bikini's.
Unsure about how much the bottoms are but both the bikini tops are £12 each.
 
Click below to find these item's online -
 
 
 
Sorry for such a long blogpost, I've just got such an addiction for Monki at the moment!
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
Erin - One Big Floordrobe X
 
 
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. I'm sure H&M staff get discount at monki, well my store does anyway!��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is that in just Monki stores or can you get it online aswell? This excites me as I have an unhealthy obsession with Monki! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm absolutely obsessed with Monki! Lovely post

    www.hcozens.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete